Your job at Steadforce
Join the Digital Change and share your passion!
To help shape the continued growth of Steadforce, we are looking for
DevOps Engineer (m/f/x)
You are passionate about DevOps topics? You are interested in innovative cloud technologies? You want to make sure that IoT applications are available 24×7? You want to be responsible for fully automated continuous delivery pipelines that comply with IT security standards? Then…
- You create and develop our continuous deployment and continuous delivery pipelines.
- The configuration of our cloud environments, currently in AWS and Azure, is part of your regular doing.
- You are responsible for application and library level administration (container orchestration).
- Thanks to you, our microservice architecture is stable and cloud-ready.
- You provide monitoring and automated testing solutions so we can find errors before our customers do.
- As part of an agile development team, you ensure that the software runs smoothly.
- You have a university degree in computer science or a comparable field of study and have several years of project experience.
- You already have experience in software development with Java or Java EE.
- You have a good understanding of web and application servers (e.g. GlassFish, Apache), as well as continuous integration solutions (e.g. Jenkins).
- Your know-how in cloud/container technologies (e.g. OpenStack, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes) as well as in automation with e.g. Terraform, Helm, Puppet or Ansible is already proven in practice.
- You feel comfortable in an agile development environment.
- Your German is fluent, as is your English.
This job advertisement is for DevOps experts. We are also happy to hear from young professionals who want to develop their skills in this area.
Working at Steadforce
You can expect a collaborative and dynamic environment in which you can actively contribute from the first day and implement your own ideas in a motivated team.
We value your performance with attractive compensation, flexible working hours and part-time models, home office, development opportunities and freedom for your personality.
If you recognize yourself in this profile and we have made you curious, then let us know! An e-mail with your CV/short profile to Iryna Sarau at firstname.lastname@example.org is enough.
You have no current CV at hand? No problem! Just send us the link to your Stackoverflow, Xing or LinkedIn profile. We are pleased to meet you!
Steadforce is an independent and successful IT and consulting firm. With over 100 employees, we support our customers in the implementation of business processes and digitization.
We are real software experts and technology specialists, focusing on „ End-to-End Intelligent Applications“. Our portfolio includes: Data Science, Machine Learning, Agile Mindset, Data Engineering, Enterprise Applications, Cloud Solutions, Internet of Things (IoT), DevOps and Application Management.
Our expertise is in demand with market leaders of all industries. Among our customers are BMW Group, Audi, Siemens, TÜV Süd as well as regional and district medical associations throughout Germany.