Your job at Steadforce
Join the Digital Change and share your passion!
To help shape the continued growth of Steadforce, we are looking for
Administrator in financial accounting (m/f/x) in part-time, 20-25h/week
who can start on 01.01.2020 as a temporary substitute due to parental leave. The job is limited on two years.
- You take care of the accounts receivable and payable (accounting control, account assignment and entry of incoming invoices among other things).
- Together with your two colleagues you work on the end-of-month account.
- You process orders e.g. generate outgoing invoices.
- Moreover, you push the digitalization in your department.
- Helping with several finance projects tops off your assignments.
- You have completed your commercial training.
- Additionally, you have an experience of working in accounting for at least three years.
- Understanding numbers and knowledge of working with the MS office package are a given for you in this position.
- Ideally you also know your way around ERP systems and have already worked with SAP Business One.
- Reliability and precision as well as a quick mind are some of your core qualities.
- Your German is fluent, ideally your English is as well.
Working at Steadforce
You can expect a collaborative and dynamic environment in which you can actively contribute from the first day and implement your own ideas in a motivated team.
We value your performance with attractive compensation, flexible working hours and part-time models, home office, development opportunities and freedom for your personality.
If you recognize yourself in this profile and we have made you curious, then let us know! An e-mail with your CV/short profile to Magdalena Hahn at jobs [at] steadforce.com is enough.
You have no current CV at hand? No problem! Just send us the link to your Stackoverflow, Xing or LinkedIn profile. We are pleased to meet you!
Steadforce is an independent and successful IT and consulting firm. With over 100 employees, we support our customers in the implementation of business processes and digitization.
We are real software experts and technology specialists, focusing on „ End-to-End Intelligent Applications“. Our portfolio includes: Data Science, Machine Learning, Agile Mindset, Data Engineering, Enterprise Applications, Cloud Solutions, Internet of Things (IoT), DevOps and Application Management.
Our expertise is in demand with market leaders of all industries. Among our customers are BMW Group, Audi, Siemens, TÜV Süd as well as regional and district medical associations throughout Germany.