Your job at Steadforce
Join the Digital Change and share your passion!
To help shape the continued growth of Steadforce, we are looking for
HR Generalist/Personnel Specialist (m/f/x)
- You are responsible for the monthly payroll preparatory and check the time tracking of our employees and freelancers to release invoices. Here you will work closely with our controlling.
- You are responsible for the administrative support of the on- and off-boarding process, including the contract and certificate creation.
- Base data maintenance and the administration and management of personnel files are just as much a part of your job as adjustments in the time tracking system.
- You will create monthly HR reports and keep an eye on HR controlling.
- In addition, you are responsible for the employment law advice of the management and the employees.
- You also support talent acquisition and contribute to staffing and shaping teams, primarily through your active approach to IT talents.
- Participation in various HR projects round off your responsibilities.
- You have a university degree or a business education; a successfully completed training for personnel specialist would be desirable.
- In addition, you have at least three years of professional experience in HR.
- Knowledge of payroll accounting and employment law is a matter of course for you in this position.
- You have very good MS Office knowledge – especially in Excel.
- Ideally, you have already gained experience as the owner of the recruiting process.
- In addition, you are communicative (also in English) and team-oriented, you work structured, you can skillfully set priorities and have a quick grasp.
Working at Steadforce
You can expect a collaborative and dynamic environment in which you can actively contribute from the first day and implement your own ideas in a motivated team.
We value your performance with attractive compensation, flexible working hours and part-time models, home office, development opportunities and freedom for your personality.
If you recognize yourself in this profile and we have made you curious, then let us know! An e-mail with your CV/short profile to Magdalena Hahn at jobs [at] steadforce.com is enough.
You have no current CV at hand? No problem! Just send us the link to your Stackoverflow, Xing or LinkedIn profile. We are pleased to meet you!
Steadforce is an independent and successful IT and consulting firm. With over 100 employees, we support our customers in the implementation of business processes and digitization.
We are real software experts and technology specialists, focusing on „ End-to-End Intelligent Applications“. Our portfolio includes: Data Science, Machine Learning, Agile Mindset, Data Engineering, Enterprise Applications, Cloud Solutions, Internet of Things (IoT), DevOps and Application Management.
Our expertise is in demand with market leaders of all industries. Among our customers are BMW Group, Audi, Siemens, TÜV Süd as well as regional and district medical associations throughout Germany.