Your job at Steadforce
Join the Digital Change and share your passion!
To help shape the continued growth of Steadforce, we are looking for
Intern/Working Student Marketing (m/f/x)
- You support our marketing team in all internal and external communication activities
- You are responsible for the implementation and creation of media for online communication.
- You take responsibility for the purchase and design of advertising material as well as merchandising articles.
- You participate in the organization of events, conferences and fairs.
- With your help, we implement target-group-specific online and offline marketing campaigns and measure their success.
- The independent acquisition of various marketing and PR projects round off your area of
- You are student of a specialization with relevant marketing relevance and have been able to collect your first experiences in practice already.
- Your mind is full of ideas just waiting to be implemented.
- You bring good MS Office skills and can easily handle WordPress, HTML and CSS. Desirable are experiences with SEO and Adobe CS.
- Good editorial skills and a flair for graphics and layout are self-evident for you.
- In addition, you are creative, communicative (also in English) and team-oriented, work structured, you skillfully set priorities and have a quick mind.
Working at Steadforce
You can expect a collaborative and dynamic environment in which you can actively contribute from the first day and implement your own ideas in a motivated team.
We value your performance with attractive compensation, flexible working hours and part-time models, home office, development opportunities and freedom for your personality.
If you recognize yourself in this profile and we have made you curious, then let us know! An e-mail with your CV/short profile to Magdalena Hahn at jobs [at] steadforce.com is enough.
You have no current CV at hand? No problem! Just send us the link to your Stackoverflow, Xing or LinkedIn profile. We are pleased to meet you!
Steadforce is an independent and successful IT and consulting firm. With over 100 employees, we support our customers in the implementation of business processes and digitization.
We are real software experts and technology specialists, focusing on „ End-to-End Intelligent Applications“. Our portfolio includes: Data Science, Machine Learning, Agile Mindset, Data Engineering, Enterprise Applications, Cloud Solutions, Internet of Things (IoT), DevOps and Application Management.
Our expertise is in demand with market leaders of all industries. Among our customers are BMW Group, Audi, Siemens, TÜV Süd as well as regional and district medical associations throughout Germany.