Your job at Steadforce
Join the Digital Change and share your passion!
To help shape the continued growth of Steadforce, we are looking for
IT Recruiter (m/f/x)
in part-time, 20-25 h/week
You are passionate about innovative recruiting approaches? You know exactly how to fill Software Developers and Big Data Engineers with enthusiasm for Steadforce? Then you have found the right place!
- You are a recruiter with passion! Being responsible for the whole recruiting process – from job specification to the signed contract – is your definition of fun.
- With the Hiring Manager‘s and the projects‘ input you know exactly which profile is needed, how and where to find suitable candidates and how to win them over.
- You will interact with our prospective IT colleagues through several on- and offline channels (social media, recruiting events, meetups etc.). It is important for you to always create a positive candidate and recruiting experience.
- You know your way around Xing, LinkedIn & Stackoverflow, but you also want to try new means of addressing people directly.
- Tending to and extending our talent pool with continuous networking is natural to you.
- On top of that, you contribute to our staff marketing and employer branding to establish Steadforce even more within the target group.
- You have a degree or a commercial training, at best with a focus on employees.
- Previously you have worked at least two years addressing and selecting IT experts.
- The prevalent sourcing techniques are nothing new for you, you follow recruiting trends and check their feasibility at Steadforce
- You understand the basics of modern software development, are interested in IT and are not scared by the infinitely large tech universe. Ideally, you have already dealt with some technologies and keywords.
- In addition, you have great communication skills (in english and in german), you are open and team-oriented, work structured, you skillfully set priorities and have a quick mind.
Working at Steadforce
You can expect a collaborative and dynamic environment in which you can actively contribute from the first day and implement your own ideas in a motivated team.
We value your performance with attractive compensation, flexible working hours and part-time models, home office, development opportunities and freedom for your personality.
If you recognize yourself in this profile and we have made you curious, then let us know! An e-mail with your CV/short profile to Magdalena Hahn at jobs [at] steadforce.com is enough.
You have no current CV at hand? No problem! Just send us the link to your Stackoverflow, Xing or LinkedIn profile. We are pleased to meet you!
Steadforce is an independent and successful IT and consulting firm. With over 100 employees, we support our customers in the implementation of business processes and digitization.
We are real software experts and technology specialists, focusing on „ End-to-End Intelligent Applications“. Our portfolio includes: Data Science, Machine Learning, Agile Mindset, Data Engineering, Enterprise Applications, Cloud Solutions, Internet of Things (IoT), DevOps and Application Management.
Our expertise is in demand with market leaders of all industries. Among our customers are BMW Group, Audi, Siemens, TÜV Süd as well as regional and district medical associations throughout Germany.