Your job at Steadforce
Join the Digital Change and share your passion!
To help shape the continued growth of Steadforce, we are looking for
Security Expert (Web) (m/f/x)
- You are the central consultant in the area of IT security for our web applications.
- You perform a vulnerability analysis (static and dynamic code analysis) and penetration tests of our software applications.
- You advise the teams on IT security, so that our applications are developed incorporating those aspects.
- You have a hands-on mentality and together with your project team you develop challenging Java components.
- You have a degree in Computer Sciences or a comparable field of study.
- Ideally, you have several years of work experience and proven yourself in the area of IT security. You are interested in deepening your competences.
- You have a certificate in IT security (e.g. CISSP, CSSLP, SSCP) or you would like to get one with our support.
- An agile development environment is where you feel at home.
- Your German and English are fluent.
This job vacancy is for security experts. We also welcome young professionals who want to advance in this area.
Working at Steadforce
You can expect a collaborative and dynamic environment in which you can actively contribute from the first day and implement your own ideas in a motivated team.
We value your performance with attractive compensation, flexible working hours and part-time models, home office, development opportunities and freedom for your personality.
If you recognize yourself in this profile and we have made you curious, then let us know! An e-mail with your CV/short profile to Iryna Sarau at email@example.com is enough.
You have no current CV at hand? No problem! Just send us the link to your Stackoverflow, Xing or LinkedIn profile. We are pleased to meet you!
Steadforce is an independent and successful IT and consulting firm. With over 100 employees, we support our customers in the implementation of business processes and digitization.
We are real software experts and technology specialists, focusing on „ End-to-End Intelligent Applications“. Our portfolio includes: Data Science, Machine Learning, Agile Mindset, Data Engineering, Enterprise Applications, Cloud Solutions, Internet of Things (IoT), DevOps and Application Management.
Our expertise is in demand with market leaders of all industries. Among our customers are BMW Group, Audi, Siemens, TÜV Süd as well as regional and district medical associations throughout Germany.