Your job at Steadforce
Join the Digital Change and share your passion!
To help shape the continued growth of Steadforce, we are looking for
Senior Big Data Developer (m/f/x)
- You will develop sophisticated applications using e.g. Hadoop and Spark.
- You will skillfully integrate different data sources and types.
- You will be responsible for the design, conception and architecture of information platforms and integrate big data technologies into existing infrastructures.
- You will gain information from large amounts of data using logical technical connections and present your results in an expressive manner.
- You have successfully completed a degree in Computer Science/Data Science or a comparable field of study. Statistics know-how is a must.
- You have several years of professional experience in the design and implementation of big data solutions.
- Java is your programming language; NoSQL databases help you to control the flood of data. Knowledge of Scala is an advantage.
- You have already gained experience with technologies like Kafka, Hive or Flink.
- Analytical thinking is your specialty. As well as in implementing, you are interested in extensive data analysis and context recognition.
- Your German is fluent and have very good English skills.
Working at Steadforce
You can expect a collaborative and dynamic environment in which you can actively contribute from the first day and implement your own ideas in a motivated team.
We value your performance with attractive compensation, flexible working hours and part-time models, home office, development opportunities and freedom for your personality.
If you recognize yourself in this profile and we have made you curious, then let us know! An e-mail with your CV/short profile to Magdalena Hahn at jobs [at] steadforce.com is enough.
You have no current CV at hand? No problem! Just send us the link to your Stackoverflow, Xing or LinkedIn profile. We are pleased to meet you!
Steadforce is an independent and successful IT and consulting firm. With over 100 employees, we support our customers in the implementation of business processes and digitization.
We are real software experts and technology specialists, focusing on „ End-to-End Intelligent Applications“. Our portfolio includes: Data Science, Machine Learning, Agile Mindset, Data Engineering, Enterprise Applications, Cloud Solutions, Internet of Things (IoT), DevOps and Application Management.
Our expertise is in demand with market leaders of all industries. Among our customers are BMW Group, Audi, Siemens, TÜV Süd as well as regional and district medical associations throughout Germany.